The project is co-financed by ESIF funds, within the operational program “Competitiveness and Cohesion” 2014-2020. The project value is over 50 mil EUR. The objective of the project is to contribute to the preservation and protection of the environment and to promote resource efficiency.
The project will upgrade and build a 171.8 km long drainage system, two wastewater treatment plants, and a sludge drying plant. The project applies FIDIC rules for implementation of the contract.
Technical assistance and project management services WYG provide to the Client PIU include:
- Development and monitoring of the project implementation plan
- Financial monitoring and project management
- Legal advisory services
- Monitoring project promotion and visibility services
- Providing technical assistance in:
- Monitoring and control of works contracts
- Monitoring and control of construction supervision contracts
- Monitoring and control of equipment procurement contracts
- Active participation during audit and Contracting Authority control
- Risk management:
- Analysis of processes under the authority of the Client
- Determining the risk for achieving the goals of the Client
- Determining corrective measures
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Client in implementation of the project
- Project management services of the administrative aspect of project management
- Training the Client PIU – preparation and implementation of EU co-financed contracts and all activities necessary for the implementation and completion of the project.